expo 67 lounge

Mid-century fashion, vintage pop culture and retro cool... from Expo 67 and beyond.

2 August 2007

Marmalade Clothing

I came across this while reading one of my fave blogs: The World of Kane.

Marmalade Clothing is an independent fashion label owned and operated by Toronto-based designer Magdalena Sokolowska. Originally a boutique in hip Kensington Market of Toronto, Marmalade closed its retail location in order to concentrate solely on wholesale and online orders.

The unabashed mod/retro reference totally appeals to me! I love the bold, geometric shapes, as well as the oh-so-60's color combinations!







images: www.myspace.com/marmaladeclothing

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the clothes, they're really beautiful....LOVE her name even more !! ;-)

12:49 pm  
Blogger Jason Stockl said...

My sentiments, exactly!

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Home

← Older Posts

Newer Posts →