expo 67 lounge

Mid-century fashion, vintage pop culture and retro cool... from Expo 67 and beyond.

24 December 2011

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays from the Expo Lounge!


Anonymous Rich said...

Best wishes to you for a happy and prosperous 2012, Jason. Ideally, it'll be one with a higher post rate ;-) All kidding aside, I just love your site.

7:32 p.m.  
Blogger Pete Emslie said...

Hi Jason,

I like to check out this very nostalgic blog of yours from time to time. Though I didn't see Expo '67, I did visit the site a year later when it was Man and His World. All I can recall clearly is seeing Habitat, as I was too young (8 years old) to really appreciate it all at the time. I saw this article today in The Globe and Mail, and thought you might be interested and saddened to hear of the death of one of Expo's architects: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/skydome-and-expo-67-architect-rod-robbie-dead/article2291824/

11:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment


← Older Posts

Newer Posts →