expo 67 lounge

Mid-century fashion, vintage pop culture and retro cool... from Expo 67 and beyond.

22 February 2007

Michèle Richard Photos

It's been a while since I last posted about my beloved Michèle Richard. I've recently gotten my hands on some vintage 60's photos of her. Enjoy:

I just love a tan in winter. (Come to think of it, I love a tan anytime...)

A pensive Michèle: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."

That's the key to my heart she's holding! (False lashes, anyone?)

This shot was taken on the steps of Place Ville Marie. (Love the boots!)

"How do these shoes look with my outfit?"

The fresh face of Expo 67-era youth culture...

Perhaps this was at the Saint Hubert Boutique Michèle did advertisements for?

I've saved the best for last. This is my favorite shot of the series.

images: Echos Vedettes

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Jason pour ces beaux souvenirs... excellent travail, je n'ai qu'un commentaire: j'en veux ENCORE!
Michel

1:11 pm  
Blogger Jason Stockl said...

Merci, Michel!

On l'adore "La Richard"!

4:25 pm  
Blogger mod*mom said...

i want her wardrobe + boots!

4:35 am  

Post a Comment

Home

← Older Posts

Newer Posts →