expo 67 lounge

Mid-century fashion, vintage pop culture and retro cool... from Expo 67 and beyond.

6 February 2007

Dudley and Beatrice Berson Visit Expo 67

I just love "tourist" photos of Expo 67.

Dudley and Beatrice Berson visited Montreal in June of 1967. Like Lillian Seymour's photos, I'm fascinated by images of Expo 67 as seen through the eyes (and camera lenses) of tourists.

There's something quaintly charming about these shots. They have a technicolor quality that no longer exists with today's digital photography...

Click here to see the entire set.

images: flickr.com/photos/berson/

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger stinkypaw said...

At my friends' father funeral last week, they had made a montage of pictures of him trhoughout his life, and both Hubby and I noticed one taken at Expo 67, we both thought of you...

12:15 pm  
Blogger Jason Stockl said...

Thanks! Expo 67 has become a part of me!

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Home

← Older Posts

Newer Posts →